Saturday, October 19, 2013

Day 19: Eli

Meet Eli! He is 8 months old, and pictured here with his mom and his big sister, Ruby.

Biggest challenge Ds has brought to their family: I feel my biggest challenge thus far with Ds is the way that people look at you or look at my family. For me this has been hard. I'm not sure why and I have never been one to care what people think, but I feel like that has been hard--the judging before you know us. Other than that Eli is an absolute joy and a beautiful addition to our family! He brings lots of smiles!

Coolest thing about Eli: His sister's name is Ruby and she's 3.5 years old. These two kids are the light and joy of our lives!! Eli is a child who studies each and every face that he comes across, and once he feels comfortable with you, it is all smiles!!


1 comment:

  1. Another cutie. I also hate the prejudging...it's like you are just waiting for it happen every time you step out the door sometimes.

    ReplyDelete