Wednesday, October 2, 2013

31 for 21

I remember reading some of the "31 for 21" blog posts last year after Camden was born.  At that time I never imagined I would have a blog, much less be participating in something like this. Well this year I'm going to try! October is Down syndrome awareness month.  There are 31 days in October and Trisomy 21 is 3 copies of the 21st chromosome. That is where "31 for 21" comes from.  So, the challenge is to blog every day in October to raise awareness for Down syndrome. You can get more details and find out how it all started here.

Yesterday was the 1st and I already shared my blog post about acceptance. What I want to do for the rest of the month is to let you all *meet* some of Camden's buddies.  One of my rockin mom friends had a great idea to share a picture and some info about our little ones every day of the month on her Facebook page.  I decided to join in and put them on here.  I figured people might get tired of me talking for 31 days straight so this is a way better idea! So, be ready to be bombarded with some serious cuties and probably some of my ramblings mixed in.






Grab This Button

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea, I'm looking forward to seeing these kiddo's :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's waaaaay better than me blabbing for 31 days straight! ;) And who doesn't like to look at cute kiddos?!

      Delete