Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Who Needs Sleep?!

I had absolutely no intentions of blogging today. I'm just flat out tired. In fact, there isn't even anything going on today. Unless you count the fact that I've had to carry Camden in a baby carrier for hours...lots of hours...because he has been uncomfortable. I think he is having a reflux flare up (though I don't know why) because you can hear it and then he just screams. Since he had fallen asleep around 9:30 p.m. I was going to hit the sack as well. Ha ha...that's hilarious! You thought I was serious?! Camden promptly woke up 10 minutes after putting him down. I tried to rock him to sleep for half an hour but little dude was just not having it. So here we lay...in my bed...just hanging out. I mean who needs sleep anyway? That's a luxury I can't afford. Maybe some day.

On another note, if you have a second check out one of my cyber friend's blog post. She pretty much sums up what I've been thinking lately, but she does a much better job writing than I ever could. I knew after finding out that Camden had Ds that we would have to put up with insensitive comments. This will be something I will need to deal with for the rest of his life I'm sure. I need to be stronger and develop thicker skin, but until that happens stupid remarks are going to get to me. I would like to add that my family and friends have been super supportive and love Camden more than I could have ever imagined! The undesirable comments that I do get usually come from acquaintances or strangers. In general, I really think most individuals mean no harm...they just don't really think before they speak. Usually I just take those comments with a grain of salt and move on. Sometimes though...it just gets my blood boiling. You have to pick your battles and let it go.

Going to try and sleep now...hopefully!

The picture is kind of fuzzy because we are laying here in the dark and I didn't have a very good flash.



1 comment:

  1. Ok, how did I miss this in my reader? Thanks for the compliment, lady. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete