Saturday, April 20, 2013

Sweet Baby Cayden

God called home one of his children yesterday. Sweet baby boy Cayden lost his battle with life after a long and strong fight since his birth. The pain and grief that the family is enduring is unimaginable. These are the times when we may ask "why"? These are also the times when we cannot lose faith and to try and remember that even if it is not our plan, it is His plan. I sit here holding Camden extra tight as I type this not ever wanting to let him go. I want him to know how much he has blessed our family in just the short amount of time since his birth. Children are the ultimate gift. My heart aches for Cayden's family. Please keep them in your prayers.

But Jesus said, "Let the children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven."   Matthew 19:14








No comments:

Post a Comment