Monday, April 1, 2013

"He Has Risen"

I decided to take a break from Down syndrome, obsessive research and Internet in general for the weekend. I wanted to put all my focus on my family and the reason why we celebrate Easter...Jesus' resurrection. We had a great weekend filled with friends, family, egg hunts, and church. Instead of going into detail about everything we did, I thought I would share pictures instead. I hope everyone had a Happy Easter!




Saturday we colored eggs and had an egg hunt
at the Glover's house.
 
 
 

This was Carter's first time to dye eggs.
I think he liked it!
 
 
 

Camden patiently watched.
 
 
 

Some trampoline fun with Keetin and Jaicey
before hunting eggs.
 
 
 
 
Ooh mom...there's one!
 
 


Be careful Carter, the dog is going to get your eggs!
 
 
 
 

Daddy and Camden on the sidelines enjoying
the sun.
 
 

Look what the Easter Bunny brought me!
 
 
 
 
About to head out for Easter Sunday service.
 
 

We attended another egg hunt and had Easter lunch
with the Medlins. This is big bubba Rylie.
 
 

Rylie about to take Carter egg hunting...again.
 
 
 
I'm too lazy to carry my own basket!
 
 
 

Carter teaching big bubba how to play air hockey.
Rylie looks real excited, huh?!
 
 

Great...now I'm going to have to get him one
of these soon. He LOVED it!
 
 
 
The Hill family minus the biggest bubba. We
missed you Ryan!!!
 
 

This was the first time Camden started to swat
at his toys! I was so proud!
 
 
 

Worn out from the weekend's festivities!

1 comment:

  1. I love all the pictures! Especially of the big brothers. <3 Happy Easter. :)

    ReplyDelete