Sunday, September 15, 2013

A New Week

It's been a rough week. I'm mentally and emotionally exhausted and just ready for a new week. I'm happy to report that the kiddos are doing fabulous (despite these miserable allergies) and with a little wine this momma is too. I realized I took a lot of pictures in the last week so I thought I would just let you look at my cutie pies since I have nothing real fascinating or inspiring to say.

Actually I do have something important to talk about before I bombard you with photos. Can you please keep Camden's little buddy, Luca, in your thoughts and prayers? Luca was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms a while ago and they have yet to get them under control. They have tried medications with no luck, and now Luca is on a special diet to see if this will help. On top of the IS, he also started having other types of seizures as well. This is so hard for the family right now and soon they will travel to see one of the top Neurologists in the country to see if they can help. I can't tell you how wonderful Luca's mom is. I'm so honored to call her a friend. While going through all of this, she was kind enough to put together this amazing card made up of all our babies to send to another wee one across the globe. She reached out to that family in their time of need when her family is struggling as well. She is a remarkable woman. Please find time to say a little prayer for them. You can follow Luca's story here.

And...here goes our week in photos!

Fun times at the grocery store! (Well, as fun as it can be).





I came home one day to find homemade jelly. Apparently Richard has turned into Betty Crocker and decided to make cactus jelly. He's not done though...he has many more in mind. This is so strange. It's so not like him.



We got to go to the museum with a friend and her two lovely kiddos (whom I would not have met if not for Camden) and we had such a great time.





Despite the lack of rain, we still got a pretty good hay crop. What a blessing!



This poor momma was a bit crazy this day! Poor Cam! :)



We went to sweet Kenley's birthday party yesterday and we got to see Rylie since he came in town. Ryan had to work, but it was good to see one of them!















And lastly, my awesome 4 year old super hero!




















10 comments:

  1. With the pony tail he looks like so much like Jude! Love the pictures of the brothers playing. You guys have a lovely family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ginger! I got the idea from all of Jude's pigtail pics! :)

      Delete
  2. Praying for Sweet Luca! It looks like you have fun with the fam this week. I love the water park pictures--Owen would enjoy himself there since he's a water baby. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie! It was a pretty fun week, especially for the kiddos. I can't wait for Camden to get a little bigger to enjoy the water more!

      Delete
  3. What fun ♥ Luca is always in my heart. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer! :) We are always praying for sweet Em too! :)

      Delete
  4. I just am addicted to seeing pictures of all your little ones (even when they aren't so little!). I think Camden likes his new hairdo. ;)

    Thinking about that sweetie pie Luca all the time. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ditto friend! I could stare at pics all day of everyone's kiddos! He probably liked his new do because mommy finally got the hair out of his eyes! ;)

      Delete
  5. Loved the pictures on here. You know you're a Rancher when you stop to really look at the picture of the hay! lol...We actually got way to much rain this year. Every time we cut it rained. It was really difficult to put up this year. So most of our hay got pretty ruined. Yours looks really good though!

    Praying for Luca and his family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Jenny! I honestly didn't know too much rain could ruin it! We never have that problem here since its like a desert all the time. ;) The first cut wasn't good at all, but the second was almost triple! First time we've had any luck with it!

      Delete