Thursday, May 16, 2013

Photo Bomb!


 
 

                      Working on holding my toys!
 

                           I just love sleeping babies!
 

                     Uh mom...what are you doing?!
 

            Concentrating really hard on my exercises!
 




We got to meet Chandra and her sweet Kennedy last week.
                 I think we bore Kenni to sleep. :)
 

            Carter gave me a rose for Mother's Day.
 
 

                     My sweet mom and Camden.
 

 
                        I just love his sweet smiles!

He was trying to hide from the camera.
 

Outdoor bubble fun!
 

 
 

Tractor fun with friends!


                     We have come a long way!!!!




                  Dressed for Splash Day at school!


                              Brothers!

8 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! I cant wait to get to love on them this weekend.... we are gonna have to do something with all the boys this summer!?!!! Eek

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish Evan could come. We will do something with all of them soon though! It's gonna be HOT Saturday!

      Delete
  2. Love! Especially the sleeping baby picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deborah! Sleeping babies are great aren't they?! I could stare at him all day long like that! ;)

      Delete
  3. That "How you doin" photo is the BEST!! So stinkin cute!! Great pictures, you have such cute boys :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny! I love it when you get random facial expressions in photos! :)

      Delete